Quenby name meaning
What does Quenby mean?
Originated from Scandinavian, Quenby bestowed upon both genders used commonly in Gujarati and Kannada, Quenby means "Womanly, Queen's Castle or Womans House".
Variants of QuenbyNames that rhyme with Quenby
How popular is the name Quenby?
Quenby is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Quenby
To have number 8 as your soul urge number reveals your wish to be financially stable, so you don't have to worry about the future so much. You lack real friends. Luck is following your every step in life. You are like a sponge because you soak up information as you go. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation.
Looking for names similar to Quenby? Please go through the following names
- Bidula - Unisex name Bidula is specifically used in Sanskrit, Hindi and Marathi, Bidula means "Spotted, Variegated or Name of a Tree"
- Suguni means With Good Qualities is a baby girl name is used in Hindi and Marathi
- Prithushri - Girl name Prithushri is commonly used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Prithushri is "With Great Fortune"
- Vedabha - Girl name Vedabha means "Obtained from Knowledge" is dominantly used in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Karnadhara - Boy name Karnadhara is used prevalently in Sanskrit and Hindi, Karnadhara means "One who Holds Others by the Ear or A Leader"
Famous people named Quenby
- Quenby Fung, famous novelist