Qurratulain meaning and origin
Girl name Qurratulain means "Cooling or Delight of the Eye, Joy, Pleasure, Darling or Sweetheart" is used largely in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Qurratulain
Popularity of Qurratulain
Qurratulain is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. As per our findings, over 500 people has been named Qurratulain globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Qurratulain
The sky is your only limit. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. You are the original fellow everyone admires. Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Looking for names similar to Qurratulain? Please go through the following names
- Sarrinah - Used prevalently in Arabic curious and contemporary, Sarrinah is used as a baby girl name, Sarrinah means "Companion of Prophet (SAW), Beautiful or Companion of Prophet"
- Zeeva - Meaning of Zeeva is Brightness or Brilliance used for girls and of Hebrew origin is especially used in Arabic
- Halab especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Halab is "Milk" is given to boys
- Sadham is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Sadham means "Proud"
- Tajmeel - Meaning of Tajmeel is Show or Beauty is used in Arabic is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Qurratulain
- Qurratulain Hyder, influential Indian Urdu novelist and short story writer