Rågiähl meaning and origin
Meaning: Adviser, Spear Hard, Brave with the Spear, To be Guarded, Enclosure and Gerd
Add to favorites
Rågiähl is Swedish cognate of Radhgärdh.
Variants of RågiählNames that rhyme with Rågiähl
Popularity of Rågiähl
Rågiähl is an extremely rare name around the globe.
If you like Rågiähl, you would love these names
- Falkvard is form of Falkwart in Nordic language
- Gardrud - Loved and Classic girl name Gardrud is dominantly used in Swedish language. Gardrud is equivalent of Gertrud in Swedish language
- Båål - Boy name Båål is used principally in Swedish. Båål is equivalent of Bård in Swedish language
- Hälver - Boy name Hälver is commonly used in Swedish. Hälver is Swedish form of Herleif
- Vänne notably is used in Swedish, meaning of Vänne is "Friend" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Rågiähl
We could not find any notable namesake.