Rönnik meaning and origin
Meaning: Warrior, Brotherly, From Germany, Brother, Germane, Sister, Army and Man
Add to favorites
Rönnik is form of Ronne in Frisian and German languages.
Variants of RönnikNames that rhyme with Rönnik
Popularity of Rönnik
Rönnik is an extremely rare name around the world.
If you like Rönnik, you would love these names
- Brynolphus - Boy name Brynolphus is used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Brynolphus is Latin cognate of Brynjulf
- Albrun - Girl name Albrun means "Magic or Natural Spirit" is rooted from Germanic and Old High German languages
- Gunnu mostly is used in Norwegian and Finnish is given to baby boys. Gunnu is Norwegian equivalent of Gunnulfr
- Thorgärdh is Swedish equivalent of Thorgærdh
- Huki is Finnish equivalent of Hugi
Namesakes of Rönnik
We could not find any notable namesake.