Raaga meaning and origin
Meaning of Raaga is Belongs to Music Terms or Melody is used as a girl name is majorly used in Kannada, Oriya, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Raaga
Popularity of Raaga
Raaga is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 9280th. Raaga is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Raaga is a familiar name in Burkina Faso and India. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Raaga
Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Your wild side can't be tamed. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Looking for a name like Raaga? Please go through the following names
- Ekambari - Ekambari's meaning is Sky is chiefly used in Hindi and Kannada is aimed at baby girls
- Viksha substantially is used in Kannada, Bengali and Marathi, meaning of Viksha is "Vision, Knowledge or Intelligence" is given to girls
- Riparna - Girl name Riparna is used predominantly in Bengali, Telugu and Kannada, meaning of Riparna is "Leaf of Sacred Bael"
- Sharvil - Meaning of Sharvil is Lord Krishna is a boy name is used in Sanskrit and Kannada
- Anasua is used principally in Telugu, Gujarati and Kannada bestowed upon girls, Anasua means "One who is Not Jealous of Anybody"
Namesakes of Raaga
We could not find any notable namesake.