Raagavarthini meaning and origin
Raagavarthini means Goddess Parvathy, Amman or The One who Loves Melody is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Raagavarthini
Popularity of Raagavarthini
Raagavarthini is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Raagavarthini?
You are a child of change. You have no enemies. You believe life's to have fun. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. If the letter I represent your capstone, work on your emotional side. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own.
Go through the following names similar to Raagavarthini
- Illayavan - Used notably in Tamil, Illayavan means "Youngest" is used for baby boys
- Kumarazhahan - Boy name Kumarazhahan means "Handsome or Youthful" is specifically used in Tamil
- Kalayalakan - Meaning of Kalayalakan is One who Beautifully Talented in Art is used in Tamil is given to boys
- Jesintha is used mainly in Tamil, Jesintha means "Victorious or Successful" is a girl name
- Poiyaamolli - Boy name Poiyaamolli means "Words That Never Failed or Word of God" is dominantly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Raagavarthini
We could not find any notable namesake.