Raagavi meaning and origin
Raagavi is used in Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil and Kannada, Raagavi means "Sings with Raaga, God of Raghavendra, Musical or Raagam" is used as a girl name.
Variants of RaagaviNames that rhyme with Raagavi
Popularity of Raagavi
Raagavi is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raagavi?
Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. People admire your spirit. You hate copying others. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach.
Looking for a name like Raagavi? Please go through the following names
- Deevesh means Light is used substantially in Oriya, Marathi and Gujarati is used as a boy name
- Shivli - Particulary used in Oriya, Malayalam and Hindi, Shivli means "Flower" is used as a baby girl name
- Deebasri - Meaning of Deebasri is Silk is used majorly in Gujarati, Malayalam and Tamil is given to girls
- Gopalpriya - Mainly used in Marathi, Hindi and Malayalam, Gopalpriya means "Lover of Cowherds" is aimed at boys
- Sphoorthy means Inspiration aimed at baby girls is used principally in Telugu, Gujarati and Hindi
Namesakes of Raagavi
We could not find any notable namesake.