Raaghavi meaning and origin
Raaghavi notably is used in Tamil is used as a girl name. Raaghavi is variant transcription of Raghavi.
Variants of RaaghaviNames that rhyme with Raaghavi
Popularity of Raaghavi
Raaghavi is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
What numerology tells about Raaghavi?
You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are capable of surviving everything. You are in a good place right now and love life. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Parents who liked Raaghavi, loved these names
- Mugundan - Boy name Mugundan means "Lord Krishna" is used predominantly in Tamil
- PaarVendan - Meaning of PaarVendan is Leader or Ruler of the World is a boy name is used prevalently in Tamil
- Nathumira - Principally used in Tamil, Nathumira means "Meera Hindu Mystic Poet or Devotee of Krishna" is a girl name
- Sithyaahan means Victorious used for baby boys is used largely in Tamil
- Priyaananthan - Boy name Priyaananthan is predominantly used in Tamil, meaning of Priyaananthan is "The One who Admire Lord Krishna"
Namesakes of Raaghavi
We could not find any notable namesake.