Raagitha meaning and origin
Meaning of Raagitha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Raagitha
Popularity of Raagitha
Raagitha is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Raagitha
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You can't stand people without a purpose. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits.
Other names similar to Raagitha
- Theiventhiran - The boy name Theiventhiran means "A Ruler of Indra Lokam" is specifically used in Tamil
- Banutharan means The One who Can Sing Well is used chiefly in Tamil is a boy name
- Banujan is used in Tamil, Banujan means "The One who Can Sing or the One who Likes Song" is used as a baby boy name
- Bruntha - Commonly used in Tamil, Bruntha means "This Name Came from Lord Krishna's Favorite Place Brundhavanam" is a baby girl name
- Arulganeshan - Used specifically in Tamil, Arulganeshan means "God Ganesh's Grace" is used for boys
Namesakes of Raagitha
We could not find any notable namesake.