Raahini meaning and origin
Raahini's meaning is Goddess Saraswathy is used notably in Tamil is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Raahini
Popularity of Raahini
Raahini is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Raahini
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Keep distance and focus on your own aspirations. You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation.
Do you like Raahini? Other names you would love
- Arulalan - The boy name Arulalan means "Blessing" is especially used in Tamil
- Isaimarai - Girl name Isaimarai is used primarily in Tamil, meaning of Isaimarai is "Music Lover"
- Kaviyan - Kaviyan's meaning is Epic Poem is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Tamil
- Zuhan - Meaning of Zuhan is Splendour of the World used for baby boys is principally used in Tamil
- Bageerathan - Used chiefly in Tamil, Bageerathan bestowed upon baby boys, Bageerathan means "Lord Shiva"
Namesakes of Raahini
We could not find any notable namesake.