Raahitha meaning and origin
Raahitha is spelling variant of Rahitha. Rahitha is used mostly in Tamil and Telugu, Rahitha means "Goddess Lalitha Devi".
Variants of RaahithaNames that rhyme with Raahitha
Popularity of Raahitha
Raahitha is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Raahitha
When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Go through the following names similar to Raahitha
- Devakumari - Used substantially in Tamil, Devakumari is used as a baby girl name, Devakumari means "Celestial Princess"
- Poraiyarasu - Boy name Poraiyarasu is commonly used in Tamil language, Poraiyarasu means "King of a Hillock"
- Vennmanichelvan - Boy name Vennmanichelvan means "The One Like White Gemstone, Being Pure or Blameless" is used substantially in Tamil
- Ilanila - Meaning of Ilanila is Young Moon aimed at girls is used mainly in Tamil
- Illavaezhlil - Meaning of Illavaezhlil is Young or Beautiful Lady is used as a girl name is majorly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Raahitha
We could not find any notable namesake.