Raaid meaning and origin
Sufficiently quirky and Fresh boy name Raaid is chiefly used in Arabic, meaning of Raaid is "Leader".Names that rhyme with Raaid
Popularity of Raaid
Raaid is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Raaid is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Raaid
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You always act like everything's just great.
Other names similar to Raaid
- Khatim - Used especially in Arabic, Khatim bestowed upon boys, Khatim means "The Finalizer"
- AbdulWaali - AbdulWaali's meaning is Slave of the Governor used for boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Zair - Odd boy name Zair is used largely in Arabic which of Arabic and African origin, meaning of Zair is "Pilgrim, Visitor or Guest"
- Fannan - Girl name Fannan is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Fannan is "Artist"
- Mirah - Meaning of Mirah is Joy, Provisions or Supply is used as a girl name which is primarily used in Arabic is rooted from English, Latin and Arabic
Namesakes of Raaid
We could not find any notable namesake.