Raaisha meaning and origin
Raaisha largely is used in Hindi is a girl name, meaning of Raaisha is "Leader or Goddess".Names that rhyme with Raaisha
Popularity of Raaisha
Raaisha is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raaisha?
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Other names similar to Raaisha, for soon-to-be-parents
- Udaar - Used notably in Hindi, Udaar is used as a boy name, Udaar means "Humble"
- Kelikamala substantially is used in Hindi, meaning of Kelikamala is "Shukracharya's Daughter" is used as a girl name
- Palla - Meaning of Palla is Opening is originated from Old Greek and American which is used predominantly in Hindi is aimed at both genders
- Baduri - Baduri's meaning is Bravery used for baby girls is mainly used in Hindi
- Tranav means Sun is substantially used in Hindi is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Raaisha
We could not find any notable namesake.