Raajitha meaning and origin
Used principally in Telugu, Raajitha is a baby girl name. Raajitha is spelling variation of Rajitha.
Variants of RaajithaNames that rhyme with Raajitha
Popularity of Raajitha
Raajitha is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 50 people globally have carried Raajitha as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Raajitha?
You can't stand people without a purpose. You are a tidy person and dress normally. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. There are so many new, exciting things to experience. Start looking at obstacles and challenges as new opportunities.
Looking for names similar to Raajitha? Please go through the following names
- Sundesh - Meaning of Sundesh is Giving Message is a baby girl name is used specifically in Telugu
- Bagath - Majorly used in Telugu, Bagath means "Entire Universe" is used as a baby boy name
- Dasarad - Boy name Dasarad is substantially used in Telugu, meaning of Dasarad is "King of Ayodhya or Father of Lord Rama"
- Sudhiksh - Boy name Sudhiksh is mainly used in Telugu language, Sudhiksh means "Waiting for Someone"
- Saimala - Girl name Saimala means "The Garland in the Neck of God - Sai Baba" is used mainly in Telugu
Namesakes of Raajitha
We could not find any notable namesake.