Raakib meaning and origin
Raakib is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Raakib means "Horse Rider".Names that rhyme with Raakib
Popularity of Raakib
Raakib is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raakib
Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Looking for a name like Raakib? Please go through the following names
- Khaanam - Meaning of Khaanam is Lady or Noble Woman is used in Arabic used as a girl name is rooted from Arabic
- Faarees - Specifically used in Arabic, Faarees means "Horseman or Knight" is used for baby boys
- MahLiqa - Particulary used in Arabic, MahLiqa is used as a baby girl name, meaning of MahLiqa is "Moon-like (Face)"
- Madjida - Meaning of Madjida is Praised One is dominantly used in Arabic
- Nawra - Nawra's meaning is Blossom or Flower is used commonly in Arabic is a girl name
Namesakes of Raakib
We could not find any notable namesake.