Raakin meaning and origin
Used specifically in Oriya, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Arabic, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil and Bengali, Raakin means "Respectful" is used for both genders.Names that rhyme with Raakin
Popularity of Raakin
Raakin is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Raakin?
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. Stress hates your guts.
You would love these names similar to Raakin
- Jaraah - Boy name Jaraah is used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Jaraah is "Name of Tabaree or Surgeon"
- Sadaqat - Meaning of Sadaqat is Sincerity or Truth used for both genders is predominantly used in Sindhi, Sindhi and Hindi
- Khushbakht especially is used in Arabic and Arabic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Khushbakht is "Lucky or Fortunate"
- Jawahir chiefly is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Jawahir is "Precious Stones or Jewels" which originated from Arabic is bestowed upon both sexes
- Arif - Of Arabic origin, Unwonted Arif means "One who Knows or Who Holds the Knowledge", majorly used in Sindhi and Arabic is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Raakin
We could not find any notable namesake.