Raaniya meaning and origin
Meaning of Raaniya is Delighted or Gazer is used commonly in Arabic is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Raaniya
Popularity of Raaniya
Raaniya is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. At least, 9 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Raaniya?
There's not a problem you cannot solve. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You like to take safe risks. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Looking for names similar to Raaniya? Please go through the following names
- Mahdokht - Girl name Mahdokht is originated from Afghan, meaning of Mahdokht is "Beautiful As the Moon or Daughter of the Moon" is chiefly used in Arabic
- ShasunNahar - Girl name ShasunNahar is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of ShasunNahar is "Sun of the Day"
- Ghuncha-Gul means Bunch of Flowers is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Jawdah - Boy name Jawdah means "Benevolent Deed or Heavy Rain" is used in Arabic
- GulRukh - Girl name GulRukh is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of GulRukh is "Rose-face"
Namesakes of Raaniya
We could not find any notable namesake.