Raanuja meaning and origin
Meaning of Raanuja is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Raanuja
Popularity of Raanuja
Raanuja is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Raanuja?
Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile.
Other names similar to Raanuja, for would be moms
- Arulan - Boy name Arulan means "Grace" is principally used in Tamil
- ElilChelvi predominantly is used in Tamil bestowed upon girls, meaning of ElilChelvi is "Beautiful Girl"
- Arthikan means Born in Evening is used principally in Tamil is given to baby boys
- Dhivja is used principally in Tamil, Dhivja means "Heavenly or Brilliant" is used usually as a girl name
- Arvindkumar - Of Sanskrit origin, Arvindkumar is used in Tamil aimed at boys, Arvindkumar means "Son of Arvind"
Namesakes of Raanuja
We could not find any notable namesake.