Raashi meaning and origin
Unfamiliar and Modern girl name Raashi is used primarily in Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya and Telugu, Raashi means "The Sign of the Zodiac or Collection".Names that rhyme with Raashi
Popularity of Raashi
Raashi is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Raashi is a familiar name in India. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Raashi around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raashi?
The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back.
Looking for a name like Raashi? Please go through the following names
- Chakravarthi - Boy name Chakravarthi means "Emperor or King" is particulary used in Kannada and Bengali
- Nishumbhashumbhahanani - The girl name Nishumbhashumbhahanani means "Slayer of the Demon-Brothers Shumbha Nishumbha" is primarily used in Hindi, Bengali and Kannada
- Daakshya means Honesty or Efficient is notably used in Gujarati and Oriya is used typically as a girl name
- Khemchand - Meaning of Khemchand is Welfare used for boys is especially used in Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi
- Akarsh Shubhan - Used in Tamil, Gujarati and Oriya, Akarsh Shubhan means "Attractive" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Raashi
We could not find any notable namesake.