Raashini meaning and origin
Girl name Raashini means "Lucky" is used commonly in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Raashini
Popularity of Raashini
Raashini is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Raashini?
You are daring and courageous. Focus on what makes your heart happy. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Travelling is your passion. Learn what makes you happy. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Raashini
- Pirakash substantially is used in Tamil, meaning of Pirakash is "Tamil Music Director Pirakash" is given to baby boys
- Nayanthra - Meaning of Nayanthra is Super Sight aimed at girls is used chiefly in Tamil
- Sakthiselvi means Youthful Goddess Parvathy or Durga aimed at baby girls is especially used in Tamil
- Gurunathan is used majorly in Tamil, Gurunathan means "Spiritual Leader, God Murugan or Another Name for Lord Shiva" is used generally as a boy name
- Subangi is used notably in Tamil in general bestowed upon girls, Subangi means "Goddess Amman"
Namesakes of Raashini
We could not find any notable namesake.