Raathai meaning and origin
Girl name Raathai is particulary used in Tamil. Raathai is a variant spelling of Rathai. Particulary used in Tamil, Rathai, meaning of Rathai is "Wife of Lord Krishna".
Variants of RaathaiNames that rhyme with Raathai
Popularity of Raathai
Raathai is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Raathai
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back.
You would love these names similar to Raathai
- Balaganesh predominantly is used in Tamil bestowed upon boys, meaning of Balaganesh is "God Ganesha During His Childhood"
- Mudhalvan means Important or Prime customarily aimed at boys is notably used in Tamil
- Aruli - Majorly used in Tamil, Aruli means "Blessed" is used as a girl name
- Aathiran - Boy name Aathiran is substantially used in Tamil, Aathiran means "the Naksathram 'Thiruvathirai'"
- Parimalar - Girl name Parimalar means "Horse Like Flower" is used especially in Tamil
Namesakes of Raathai
We could not find any notable namesake.