Raathana meaning and origin
Raathana is variant transcription of Rathana. Rathana is form of Ratana.
Variants of RaathanaNames that rhyme with Raathana
Popularity of Raathana
Raathana is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raathana?
Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Other names similar to Raathana
- Suvatha - Girl name Suvatha is used dominantly in Tamil, meaning of Suvatha is "Love of the Earth"
- Kalainangai - Especially used in Tamil, Kalainangai bestowed upon girls, meaning of Kalainangai is "Artistically Talented Woman"
- Subaluxmy - Specifically used in Tamil, Subaluxmy is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Subaluxmy is "God Luxmy Name or God Laxmi Name"
- Devindran - Devindran's meaning is King of Devas aimed at baby boys is used mainly in Tamil
- Adalarachan - Boy name Adalarachan is used commonly in Tamil, meaning of Adalarachan is "King of Dance"
Namesakes of Raathana
We could not find any notable namesake.