Raatri meaning and origin
Raatri's meaning is Night is used primarily in Sanskrit and Hindi is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Raatri
Popularity of Raatri
Raatri is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raatri?
Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. You are a child of change. Focus on what makes your heart happy. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. You will come to see that you are better without those who hurt you. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help.
You would love these names similar to Raatri
- Suravar - Used commonly in Hindi and Marathi, Suravar means "Lord Indra" is aimed at baby boys
- Marudhvathi is used mostly in Malayalam and Hindi, Marudhvathi means "Synonym for Durga or Aadi Shakthi" is bestowed upon girls
- Aswaghosh largely is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Aswaghosh is "Name of a Philosopher" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Shariba - Girl name Shariba is used substantially in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Shariba is "Lakshmi in the Form of the Remover of Diseases"
- Ajar - The unisex name Ajar means "The God or Without an Enemy" is used in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Raatri
We could not find any notable namesake.