Raavana meaning and origin
Raavana is used primarily in Tamil aimed at girls is originated from English. Raavana is spelling variation of Ravana. Ravana is form of illustrous Raven. Ravana means Ravana is a Character In Hindu History and Who is the Primary Antagonist of the Hindu Epic Ramayana is originated from English.
Variants of RaavanaNames that rhyme with Raavana
Popularity of Raavana
Raavana is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raavana
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Do you like Raavana? You would love these names
- Aarirai specifically is used in Tamil, meaning of Aarirai is "Lord's Devotee" is used as a girl name
- Haaranya - Used chiefly in Tamil, Haaranya customarily bestowed upon girls, Haaranya means "Devotion to Lord Shiva- Haran"
- Naathaveni - Girl name Naathaveni means "Affinity with Music" is prevalently used in Tamil
- Sathyasree - Girl name Sathyasree is used in Tamil language, Sathyasree means "One who Speaks Truth"
- Aabirsha - Aabirsha's meaning is Joyful is used as a girl name is specifically used in Tamil
Namesakes of Raavana
We could not find any notable namesake.