Raavanya meaning and origin
Used mostly in Tamil, Raavanya bestowed upon girls, Raavanya means "the King of Ravana who Ruled Lankapuri".Names that rhyme with Raavanya
Popularity of Raavanya
Raavanya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raavanya
Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things.
Parents who liked Raavanya, loved these names
- Tharanga - Girl name Tharanga means "Waves" is predominantly used in Tamil
- Parinya - Girl name Parinya means "Horse Like Girl" is chiefly used in Tamil
- Vilvamalar - The girl name Vilvamalar means "Name of a Flower" is used particulary in Tamil
- Arunthavan - Boy name Arunthavan is especially used in Tamil, meaning of Arunthavan is "Incomparable or God's Gifted Son"
- Eaellisaiputhalvi - The girl name Eaellisaiputhalvi is dominantly used in Tamil language, Eaellisaiputhalvi means "Daughter of Of Seven Diatonic Notes"
Namesakes of Raavanya
We could not find any notable namesake.