Raavya meaning and origin
Girl name Raavya is primarily used in Tamil language. Raavya is a variant transcription of Ravya.
Variants of RaavyaNames that rhyme with Raavya
Popularity of Raavya
Raavya is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raavya
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You don't have a lot of friends because of it.
Parents who liked Raavya, loved these names
- Yashahan - Boy name Yashahan is principally used in Tamil language, Yashahan means "Priest-Officiating At a Sacrifice or A Beggar"
- Anathika - Girl name Anathika means "Eternal or Everlasting" is used dominantly in Tamil
- Brintha - The girl name Brintha is used mainly in Tamil, Brintha means "Brunthavanam Where Lord Krishna Spent His Childhood or Basil - an Aromatic or Sacred Plant"
- Iraimarai - Girl name Iraimarai is used in Tamil, meaning of Iraimarai is "Affinity to God"
- Abynaya - Abynaya's meaning is Expressive used for girls is used primarily in Tamil
Namesakes of Raavya
We could not find any notable namesake.