Raaya meaning and origin
Used largely in Telugu infrequent and modernistic, Raaya bestowed upon girls, Raaya means "Great Behaviour or Never Lies".Names that rhyme with Raaya
Popularity of Raaya
Raaya is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Raaya is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Raaya globally.
What numbers say about Raaya?
Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals.
Other names similar to Raaya, for name hunters
- Abhyudh - Boy name Abhyudh is substantially used in Telugu, meaning of Abhyudh is "Good Learner"
- Adhoksha - Predominantly used in Telugu, Adhoksha bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Adhoksha is "One Desire"
- Beauty - Queer girl name Beauty means "Peaceful or Beautyful" is used substantially in Telugu
- Aarv means Melodious or Music is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Telugu
- Itom - Boy name Itom means "Different Mantality" is particulary used in Telugu
Namesakes of Raaya
We could not find any notable namesake.