Raayini meaning and origin
Meaning of Raayini is Goddess Saraswathy is prevalently used in Tamil is aimed at girls.Names that rhyme with Raayini
Popularity of Raayini
Raayini is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Raayini
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Your wild side can't be tamed. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Raayini
- Arutpa - Arutpa's meaning is Divine Song is used in Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- Arushni - Meaning of Arushni is Rice Which Holds Great Spiritual or Ritual Importance in Hinduism is used in Tamil is bestowed upon girls
- Sathyai principally is used in Tamil bestowed upon girls, meaning of Sathyai is "Goddess Amman"
- Olikkodi - Olikkodi's meaning is A Gleaming Woman is used primarily in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Iratha - Girl name Iratha means "the Elephant Which Carries God Indra, The Fighting Elephant or Elephant of the Clouds" is particulary used in Tamil
Namesakes of Raayini
We could not find any notable namesake.