Rabani meaning and origin
Girl name Rabani is used principally in Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati and Oriya, meaning of Rabani is "Divine".Names that rhyme with Rabani
Popularity of Rabani
Rabani is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 180000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Rabani as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Rabani?
You hate copying others. Keep distance and focus on your own aspirations. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. Nothing good can come out of your past. You are stubborn and self-motivated. The adventurous spirit that you once had is missing because YOU are missing in your life. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary.
You would love these names similar to Rabani
- Chaamunda - Girl name Chaamunda means "Name of Goddess who Killed the Demons Chanda or Munda" is used in Marathi and Malayalam
- Dwipavati - Dwipavati's meaning is River used for girls is used primarily in Kannada, Marathi and Hindi
- Madhunika - Majorly used in Telugu, Oriya and Marathi, Madhunika means "Sweetness of Honey" is used for girls
- Paaru - Paaru's meaning is Sun or Fire is a boy name is used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Hindi
- Deebasri - Substantially used in Oriya and Malayalam, Deebasri is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Deebasri is "Silk"
Namesakes of Rabani
We could not find any notable namesake.