Rabeea meaning and origin
Girl name Rabeea means "Garden, Famous or Godly" is substantially used in Arabic, Bengali, Marathi and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Rabeea
Numerological aspects of Rabeea
Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too.
Do you like Rabeea? Other names you would love
- Ani - Meaning of Ani is Ornament or Glass is used mainly in Armenian and English which originated from Hawaiian and Germanic is a unisex name
- Jannah - Infrequent girl name Jannah means "Heaven or Paradise" which came from Hebrew is substantially used in English and Arabic
- Shaheen - Uncustomary Shaheen notably is used in Kannada, Sindhi and Arabic is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Shaheen is "Royal or Hawk" came from Persian and Sanskrit
- Sinan - Commonly used in Arabic and Turkish unexpected, Sinan is of Turkish and Arabic origin and a gender-neutral name, meaning of Sinan is "Iron Spearhead, Defender or Spear Head"
- Gool - Girl name Gool is prevalently used in Arabic, Malayalam and Marathi, meaning of Gool is "A Flower"
Namesakes of Rabeea
We could not find any notable namesake.