Rabeeah meaning and origin
Girl name Rabeeah means "A Bounding in Green Foliage" is substantially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Rabeeah
Popularity of Rabeeah
Rabeeah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. At least, 40 people globally have carried Rabeeah as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Rabeeah?
You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. You always act like everything's just great. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more.
Do you like Rabeeah? You would love these names
- Baydah means Worshipper or Servant of Allah is used in general as a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Nasiba means Share, One who is Noble or Highborn is used majorly in Arabic and a baby girl name is of Arabic origin
- Abdelhakim - Especially used in Arabic, Abdelhakim is originated from Quran, meaning of Abdelhakim is "Servant of the Wise One or Servant of the Sage" is used for boys
- Maqbul - Meaning of Maqbul is Admitted, Popular or Accepted is used in Arabic has its roots in Arabic is used as a boy name
- ShehrBano - Girl name ShehrBano means "Kind of a Flower or Princess" is used predominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Rabeeah
We could not find any notable namesake.