Rabika meaning and origin
Meaning of Rabika is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rabika
Popularity of Rabika
Rabika is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Cameroon, Lebanon, Pakistan, Indonesia and Malaysia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Rabika as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Rabika?
You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Do you like Rabika? Other names you would love
- Ganeshanandhan means God Ganesh in Happy Mood typically used for boys is majorly used in Tamil
- Arunageethayan - Boy name Arunageethayan is predominantly used in Tamil, meaning of Arunageethayan is "Hindu Holy Book or A Music Lover"
- Sarnitha chiefly is used in Tamil, meaning of Sarnitha is "Goddess Moogambika" is a baby girl name
- Cholaiyan - Especially used in Tamil, Cholaiyan means "The One who Lives in the Grove" is used for boys
- Genova - Genova's meaning is Race or Woman is used dominantly in Tamil. It is rooted from German is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Rabika
We could not find any notable namesake.