Rabisha meaning and origin
Meaning of Rabisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Rabisha
Popularity of Rabisha
Rabisha is a familiar baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Rabisha globally.
Numerological aspects of Rabisha
You hate copying others. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything.
Other names similar to Rabisha
- Illavaenthan - Meaning of Illavaenthan is King of Youth aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Tamil
- Gnanakulanthai - Especially used in Tamil, Gnanakulanthai means "Learned Child" is used for baby boys
- Hanusree - Girl name Hanusree means "Hanuman - God Anjaneyar" is used in Tamil
- Sivanjali - Girl name Sivanjali is commonly used in Tamil, Sivanjali means "The One Belongs to Lord Shiva or Goddess Parvathy"
- Arivarasy means Queen of Knowledge or Wise Queen is used dominantly in Tamil is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Rabisha
We could not find any notable namesake.