Rabit meaning and origin
Boy name Rabit is substantially used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Rabit is "Binding or Fastening".Names that rhyme with Rabit
Popularity of Rabit
Rabit is a familiar baby name in India, Nepal, Serbia, Kosovo, Pakistan and Indonesia. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Rabit globally.
What numerology tells about Rabit?
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Stress hates your guts. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. You have a crazy and unusual life. You prefer to work alone so you can implement your creative ideas and solutions.
You would love these names similar to Rabit
- Mazhar - Used in Arabic and Sindhi new-fangled and anomalous, Mazhar is used as a boy name which is rooted from Arabic, Mazhar means "Image, Phenomenon or Appearance"
- Mehar - Used notably in Punjabi and Sikh far-out, Mehar means "Kindness or Good Girl" and is given to both genders is rooted from Arabic
- Roshani - Curious girl name Roshani is used especially in Gujarati and Arabic, meaning of Roshani is "Lighting or Brightness" is originated from Old Persian
- Farhina - Girl name Farhina means "Happiness" is used mostly in Hindi and Arabic
- Ayaat - Offbeat and Modern unisex name Ayaat means "Many Signs & Proofs, Sign or Verse of the Quran" is used dominantly in Arabic and Arabic
Namesakes of Rabit
We could not find any notable namesake.