Rachitha meaning and origin
Used mostly in Tamil and Hindi, Rachitha means "Created" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Rachitha
Popularity of Rachitha
Rachitha is a common baby name in Sri Lanka while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Rachitha
You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You are all about adventure and travel. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday. You always find a creative way to express how you feel and turn your pain into some masterpiece. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Rachitha
- Nij - Primarily used in Tamil and Hindi, Nij means "Apna or Thankful" is a unisex name
- Subbaiyan - Boy name Subbaiyan is majorly used in Bengali, Tamil and Kannada, meaning of Subbaiyan is "Another Name for God Murugan"
- Thavamani chiefly is used in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Thavamani is "Thavam or Gift from God"
- Poovazhagi - Poovazhagi's meaning is Beauty of Flower or Pretty Like Flower is commonly used in Hindi and Tamil is used for girls
- Siddhipriya - Siddhipriya's meaning is Bestower of Wishes or Boons is used primarily in Kannada, Telugu and Hindi is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Rachitha
We could not find any notable namesake.