Racshana meaning and origin
Meaning of Racshana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Racshana
Popularity of Racshana
Racshana is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Racshana?
In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success.
Parents who liked Racshana, loved these names
- Janangi - Girl name Janangi is dominantly used in Tamil language, meaning of Janangi is "Wife of Raman in Hindu Epic Ramayanam or Seethadevi"
- Kavinmalar - Meaning of Kavinmalar is Beautiful Flower is mainly used in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Apisha - The girl name Apisha means "Expected" is used prevalently in Tamil
- Hareni means Goddess Parvathy is mostly used in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Sivagiri - Meaning of Sivagiri is Lord Shiva's Home is dominantly used in Tamil is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Racshana
We could not find any notable namesake.