Raddha meaning and origin
Unisex name Raddha means "Soul of Krishna or Lord Krishna's Lover" is used especially in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Raddha
Popularity of Raddha
Raddha is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people globally have carried Raddha as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Raddha?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You have people who love you. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Raddha
- Thaddéo - Thaddéos origin is Aramaic, meaning of Thaddéo is "Udder"
- Moriel - The queer and modernistic boy name Moriel means "God is My Teacher"
- Agus is used prevalently in Malay has origin in Malay, Agus means "Good or Excellent" is bestowed upon boys
- Sulung commonly is used in Malay, meaning of Sulung is "First or Eldest" and a boy name is of Malay origin
- Tabata - The curious and fresh girl name Tabata has its origin in Aramaic, Tabata means "Gazelle"
Namesakes of Raddha
We could not find any notable namesake.