Raffaello meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Italian, Raffaello is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Raffaello is "God has Healed or God Heals" is used for boys. Raffaello is version of biblical, enduring and desirable Raphael. Raphael is German and English equivalent of Rafael. Raphael means Healed by God and God Heals is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of RaffaelloNames that rhyme with Raffaello
Popularity of Raffaello
Raffaello is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today and also in France. Also, Raffaello is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Raffaello in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Raffaello?
Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You have no enemies. You have the heart of a warrior. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
Looking for a name like Raffaello? Please go through the following names
- Maurizia has its origin in Latin is used largely in Italian and a baby girl name, Maurizia means "The Word Maurus with the Meaning Swarthy Dark Skinned Moor or A Native of Mauritania"
- Milvia - Milvia's meaning is Milvus or Pigeon Hawk aimed at girls which is used especially in Italian is originated from Latin
- Sérafina - Meaning of Sérafina is To Burn is prevalently used in Italian which came from Hebrew
- Nericcia - Girl name Nericcia means "Daughter of the Sea, Sea Nymph and Expectant" has its roots in Italian and Old Greek is used in Italian. Nericcia is resulted from Nerissa.
- Sicilia - The rare girl name Sicilia has origin in Italian, Sicilia means "From the Island". Sicilia is a derivative of Sicily.
Namesakes of Raffaello
- Raffaello Fabretti, Italian antiquarian
- Raffaello Sanzio Morghen, Italian engraver
- Raffaello Maffei, Italian humanist
- Raffaello da Montelupo, sculptor and architect of the Italian Renaissance
- Raffaello Funghini, Italian catholic clergyman and jurist
- Raffaello Carboni, Raffaello Carboni was born in Urbino
- Raffaello Matarazzo, Italian filmmaker