Raghad meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Raghad means "Pleasant" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Raghad
Popularity of Raghad
Raghad is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 4273rd when 33 girls were named Raghad. Over 270 people have been named Raghad in United States. Raghad is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 2547 in 2016. Raghad is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2005 and also in France. But Raghad is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Syria. At least, 110000 people globally have carried Raghad as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Raghad
There are so many new, exciting things to experience. Start looking at obstacles and challenges as new opportunities. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You like to hang around too much and you like your friends. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. People admire your spirit. You hate copying others. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous.
Parents who liked Raghad, loved these names
- Fayha - Fayha's meaning is Fragrant or Good Smell of Heaven is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Noorul-Absar - Meaning of Noorul-Absar is Light of Vision is majorly used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Haqikah - Used substantially in Arabic, Haqikah has origin in Arabic, Haqikah means "Honest or Truthful" is used as a girl name
- Barbat is used principally in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Barbat means "Lute"
- Mohanad means Sword in general aimed at boys is used specifically in Arabic
Namesakes of Raghad
- Raghad Hussein, daughter of Saddam Hussein