Raghidah meaning and origin
Raghidah's meaning is Pleasant used for baby girls is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Raghidah
Popularity of Raghidah
Raghidah is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Raghidah?
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats.
Parents who liked Raghidah, loved these names
- Muqbala substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Muqbala is "This was the Name of a Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Ali Al-bazzaz" is used as a girl name
- Kianoush - Substantially used in Arabic, Kianoush is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Kianoush is "King or Royal"
- Zeina - Rarefied Zeina especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Zeina is "Beautiful or Beautiful or Parried" which of Latin and African-Nsenga origin is bestowed upon baby girls
- Mehnaz - Used especially in Arabic uncustomary, Mehnaz means "Prouded Like a Moon" is aimed at girls
- Maahirah - Girl name Maahirah is majorly used in Arabic language, meaning of Maahirah is "Able, Skilful or Experienced"
Namesakes of Raghidah
We could not find any notable namesake.