Rahmatullah name meaning
What does Rahmatullah mean?
Boy name Rahmatullah means "Mercy of Allah" is used chiefly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Rahmatullah
How popular is the name Rahmatullah?
Rahmatullah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Rahmatullah globally.
Rahmatullah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Rahmatullah?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are used to tolerating people but maybe you should show them their place sometimes. You have a quick mind. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own.
Do you like Rahmatullah? Other names you would love
- Rasmiyah - Rasmiyah's meaning is Official or Formal is used mostly in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Ahzab - Atypical and Fresh boy name Ahzab is used majorly in Arabic language, meaning of Ahzab is "Troops, Name of One of the Narrators of Hadith or Parties"
- Sogand is used in Arabic is a girl name, Sogand means "Pledge or Oath"
- Abdul-Qayyum - Used predominantly in Arabic, Abdul-Qayyum means "Servant of the Self Subsisting / Eternal (Allah)" is used for boys
- Bahia - Anomalous Bahias origin is Arabic is used majorly in Arabic, meaning of Bahia is "Breathtaking Beauty or Nice" is bestowed upon girls
Famous people named Rahmatullah
- Rahmatullah Raufi, former governor of Kandahar
- Rahmatullah Rahmat, Afghan politician
- Rahmatullah Kairanawi, Sunni Muslim scholar and author