Rajinderdev meaning and origin
Rajinderdev means Lord of the King or Variant of Rajendra used for baby boys is primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Rajinderdev
Popularity of Rajinderdev
Rajinderdev is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Rajinderdev?
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You have the heart of a warrior. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. Once you get distressed, you turn to solitude for a while, until your soul heals.
Do you like Rajinderdev? You would love these names
- Kanchandeep means Golden Lamp is dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh is mainly used for boys
- Ajaipal - Unisex name Ajaipal means "A Brahmin or One whose Caretaker is the Lord" is used majorly in Punjabi, Assamese and Hindi
- Amritleen - Used in Hindi, Sikh and Sikh, Amritleen means "One Imbued in the Lord's Nectar, One Imbued In the Lords Nectar or Imbued in Lord" is used as a unisex name
- Simarjeet means Victory in Remembrance of God is predominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name
- Gurisha - Girl name Gurisha is used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Gurisha is "Wish of Guru"
Namesakes of Rajinderdev
We could not find any notable namesake.