Rajmohan meaning and origin
Meaning of Rajmohan is Attractive King aimed at boys is principally used in Tamil and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Rajmohan
Popularity of Rajmohan
Rajmohan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 220000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Rajmohan?
You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. You are always open to experience something new. You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. Your wild side can't be tamed. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Do you like Rajmohan? Other names you would love
- Saiamartya - Especially used in Malayalam, Telugu and Bengali, Saiamartya bestowed upon boys, meaning of Saiamartya is "Shirdi Sai Baba or Immortal"
- Deenan - The boy name Deenan is used in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, Deenan means "One who Knows"
- Sankaran - Used in Tamil and Hindi, Sankaran is used as a baby boy name, Sankaran means "Lord Shiva"
- Mukkannan - Meaning of Mukkannan is God Shivan or Person with Three Eyes aimed at baby boys is used mainly in Tamil and Marathi
- Golu - Boy name Golu means "Naughty Person or Round Faced" is used largely in Telugu and Hindi
Namesakes of Rajmohan
- Rajmohan Pillai, Dr
- Rajmohan Gandhi, biographer and a research professor at the Center for South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies