Raksan meaning and origin
Meaning of Raksan is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Raksan
Popularity of Raksan
Raksan is a familiar baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Raksan globally.
What numbers say about Raksan?
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. You love life and life loves you. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Go through the following names similar to Raksan
- Ponajitha dominantly is used in Tamil, meaning of Ponajitha is "Beautiful or Worthy" is bestowed upon girls
- Ullakeyan - Boy name Ullakeyan means "Person who Run the World" is used in Tamil
- Kalaiputhalvi - Girl name Kalaiputhalvi means "Artistic Daughter" is particulary used in Tamil
- Sivaashini - Girl name Sivaashini means "Goddess Parvathi or Devotion to Lord Shiva" is notably used in Tamil
- Swahan means Oblation or Offering of Worship to Deity is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Tamil
Namesakes of Raksan
We could not find any notable namesake.