Rasdharam meaning and origin
Rasdharam's meaning is Elixir of Righteousness is used as a boy name is particulary used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Rasdharam
Popularity of Rasdharam
Rasdharam is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rasdharam
Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. You always feel like something's missing in your life. You get satisfied with little. But you were born for so much more.
Do you like Rasdharam? You would love these names
- Samarath - Used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh, Samarath means "Purposeful or Capable" is used for boys
- Dhanjeet - Boy name Dhanjeet is majorly used in Assamese, Punjabi and Sikh languages, Dhanjeet means "Wealth"
- Avaneet means Moon or Immovable Morals is used in Sikh and Punjabi is given to both sexes
- Uttamprakash - Used in Sikh and Punjabi, Uttamprakash means "Of Exalted Light" is used for boys
- Gursevak - Boy name Gursevak is principally used in Punjabi and Sikh, Gursevak means "Gurus Servant or In the Service of Guru"
Namesakes of Rasdharam
We could not find any notable namesake.