Rasiq meaning and origin
Rasiq's meaning is Graceful, Elegant or Connoisseur is used largely in Arabic is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Rasiq
Popularity of Rasiq
Rasiq is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Rasiq?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Learn how to trust people more. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself.
Parents who liked Rasiq, loved these names
- Maudood - Maudood's meaning is Attached or Friendly is substantially used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Mukarrama means Honourable, Honored or Feminine of Mukarram is mostly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Farea - Meaning of Farea is Lofty, Slim or Tall is used in Arabic is given to girls
- Na'il - Largely used in Arabic, Na'il means "Acquirer or Earner" is aimed at baby boys
- Mutammim - Mostly used in Arabic, Mutammim bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mutammim is "Completing or Perfecting"
Namesakes of Rasiq
We could not find any notable namesake.