Ratna Bala meaning and origin
Usage: Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil and Telugu
Add to favorites
Used especially in Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil, Ratna Bala means "Jewelled" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Ratna Bala
Popularity of Ratna Bala
Ratna Bala is an uncommon name around the globe.
Parents who liked Ratna Bala, loved these names
- Latha - Especially used in Gujarati, Oriya and Malayalam creative and adventurous and timeless, Latha bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Latha is "Goddess Lakshmi, Small Creeper or Sweet Like Flower"
- Puloman - Boy name Puloman is used in Telugu and Gujarati languages, meaning of Puloman is "Name of a Demon"
- Nandna - Unisex name Nandna means "One who Bestows Happiness or Daughter" is used in Bengali, Telugu and Hindi
- Binoy - Meaning of Binoy is Stubborn, Request or Humble is dominantly used in Malayalam, Telugu and Gujarati is used as a boy name
- Bala Mohan - Boy name Bala Mohan is used in Tamil, Bengali and Telugu languages, meaning of Bala Mohan is "One who is Attractive"
Namesakes of Ratna Bala
We could not find any notable namesake.