Ratnamala meaning and origin
Majorly used in Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Sanskrit, Oriya, Hindi, Assamese, Indian, Gujarati, Tamil and Bengali, Ratnamala has origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Ratnamala is "String of Pearls or Chain with Gems" is aimed at girls.Names that rhyme with Ratnamala
Popularity of Ratnamala
Ratnamala is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Ratnamala around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ratnamala
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are a child of change. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one.
Parents who liked Ratnamala, loved these names
- Ujvala is originated from Sanskrit, Ujvala means "Lighted or Bright" used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Tamil and Bengali
- Harendra is originated from Sanskrit, Harendra means "A Tree or Lord Shiva", a boy name is majorly used in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu
- Mahipati is originated from Sanskrit is specifically used in Tamil and Telugu and is bestowed upon baby boys, Mahipati means "King of the Earth or King"
- Magadhi means Flower or Magadhi Or Jasmine Flower has its origin in Sanskrit is a girl name is mostly used in Sanskrit, Hindi and Malayalam
- Hemali - Outlandish Sanskrit Hemali means "Golden Skinned, Ice or To Bring Wealth", a unisex name is used notably in Malayalam and Bengali
Namesakes of Ratnamala
We could not find any notable namesake.