Rawiya meaning and origin
Used commonly in Arabic, Rawiya means "Storyteller, To Relate or Narrator" is normally bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Rawiya
Popularity of Rawiya
Rawiya is a familiar baby name in Indonesia, Niger and United Arab Emirates. At least, 700 people globally have carried Rawiya as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Rawiya
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You believe life's to have fun. Because of your naivety and kind-heart, you often get disappointed. It's okay to live a normal life but you weren't born for one. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Rawiya
- Okba - Originated from Arabic, Okba is used predominantly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Okba means "Future Life or Beyond"
- AbdulRehman - Used commonly in Arabic, AbdulRehman means "One who Serves a Merciful Man" is aimed at baby boys
- Ahuramazda - Used commonly in Arabic, Ahuramazda means "Divinity of Wisdom" is aimed at baby boys
- Ihaa - Used commonly in Arabic, Ihaa means "Inspiration" is aimed at baby girls
- Hajiriy - The boy name Hajiriy means "Beautiful or Handsome" is used chiefly in Arabic
Namesakes of Rawiya
We could not find any notable namesake.