Reichard meaning and origin
Originated from German and Germanic, Reichard means "King and Strong, Composition from Rulers or Hard" and is used chiefly in German is used for baby boys. Reichard is a form of customary and venerable Richard. Richard is form of Rickward. Also Richard is spelling variation of RIK;HARD. Richard means Rich, Dominant Ruler and A Teutonic Name from the European Middle Ages has its origin in Germanic and English.. Reichard is celebrated on April 3rd.
Variants of ReichardNames that rhyme with Reichard
Popularity of Reichard
Reichard is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our research, at least 70 people have been bestowed Reichard around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Reichard
You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. Having letter R as a cornerstone reflects your modesty, pride, and naivety. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong. Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things.
Other names similar to Reichard
- Burghilde - Used dominantly in German, Burghilde has origin in Old High German, a baby girl name, Burghilde means "Struggle or Fight"
- Sighilde - Mainly used in German, Sighilde aimed at girls has its origin in Old High German, meaning of Sighilde is "Victory or Fight"
- Eligius - The boy name Eligius is largely used in German. Its origin is in German and Latin, Eligius means "Eligere, The Element Eligere Meaning to Choose or Chosen One"
- Sigisbert means Victory or Bright has its origin in Old High German and Germanic bestowed upon boys is used mostly in German
- Innozenz - Boy name Innozenz is chiefly used in German that originated from German and Latin, meaning of Innozenz is "Innocent or Innocens"
Namesakes of Reichard
We could not find any notable namesake.